(815 Savannah Hwy, Charleston, SC)
SUNDAYS * 10:00-11:15am * Level 1-2 Vinyasa
THURSDAYS * 6:00-7:15pm * Level 1-2 Vinyasa
7:30-8:45pm * Yin
Yoga + Aromatherapy
The Yoga Collection
I'm somewhat of an essential oil junkie, and would be happy to incorporate aromatherapy into any or all of your sessions.
Private Yoga Sessions
Sometimes we're too busy to make it to the studio. Or maybe you don't like the idea of bending your body into strange positions in front of strangers. Maybe you have an injury and need more individualized attention. Maybe you just want the convenience of practicing in your own home! Whatever reason, I'm here to help you with private yoga sessions.
Rates + Packages for Private Yoga
$85 :: One 1-hour session
$95 :: One 1-hour session with aromatherapy
$300/month :: One weekly 1-hour yoga session without aromatherapy ($1,500 for 6 month package paid up front :: save $300)
$400/month :: One weekly 1-hour yoga session with aromatherapy AND one AromaTouch Technique per month ($2,000 for 6 month package paid up front :: save $400
$150/hour (up to 20 people -- $5/person after 20) -- mats NOT provided
$175/hour (up to 20 people -- $5/person after 20) -- mats provided
Anchor Steadying Blend
When uncertainty affects your world, doTERRA Anchor Steadying Blend can help to restore balance and stillness in your life. Featuring Lavender, Cedarwood, Sandalwood, Cinnamon, Frankincense, Black Pepper, and Patchouli essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut oil, Anchor’s aroma is earthy, woody, and rich helping you feel rooted and grounded.
My Favorite Uses
- When faced with challenges or big decisions, apply two to three drops of Anchor on your heart to help encourage a steady foundational sense on how to move forward.
- Apply to ankles, base of spine, and bottoms of feet to promote feelings of completeness and calmness.
- Apply two to three drops to desired areas while meditating to feel steady, complete, and calm.
Ideal Yoga Poses with Anchor
- Seated Meditation
- Seated Twist
- Bhu Mudra (one hand on the heart, the other on the Earth)
Align Centering Blend
It’s easy to feel disconnected and out of control in the busyness of everyday life. Combining the properties of the doTERRA Align Centering Blend with certain yoga poses can help align and create a sense of peace and purpose. Align is made with a unique blend of oils such as Peppermint, Basil, Geranium, and Jasmine Flower to create a fresh, green, and herbal scent.
My Favorite Uses
- Before starting the day, apply Align over your heart, wrists, and the back of your neck to promote feelings of self-acceptance and fluidity.
- Add two drops of Align to diffusing jewelry to enjoy the scent during your yoga practice.
- Apply one to two drops to your heart or other desired areas while practicing aligning yoga poses.
Ideal Yoga Poses with Align
- Warrior II
- Gate pose
Arise Enlightening Blend
At moments when discouragement and opposition affect your ability to reach your goals, doTERRA Arise Enlightening Blend can provide a joyful, encouraging aroma to uplift and help you rise up. Featuring Grapefruit, Lemon, Osmanthus, and Siberian Fir essential oils in a base of Fractionated Coconut Oil, Arise’s fresh scent is both happy and inspiring and will help you continue to reach higher.
My Favorite Uses
- When you wake up, apply two to three drops of Arise on your heart while practicing daily affirmations to help you rise up and face the day with clarity and joy.
- When practicing challenging yoga poses, apply Arise to help yourself achieve the next level.
- Apply several drops to diffusing jewelry to remind you of your goals throughout the day.
Ideal Yoga Poses with Arise
- Arms high and standing side stretch
- Half Moon