I really don't like the word "anti-aging"...
...and I always admire women who have the confidence to proudly state their true age. Aging is a beautiful thing and peronally, I wouldn't go back to my 20's if you paid me a million.
So even though I don't agree with the "anti-" part of "anti-aging", I do believe we can embrace the aging process gracefully by taking exquisite care of our skin and bod so we glow from the inside out well into our 90's honey.
And guess what... I have an oil for that!
It's called Immortelle and it's one of my all time favorites. AND it's FREE for the entire month of June with qualifying orders!
I used it a couple years ago when I noticed some sun spots on my face from my teenage years of tanning in tanning beds (don't judge). After about 2 months I noticed they had faded to the point that I could barely see them, so I quit using my trusty Immortelle.
Now that I live that retirement beach life and spend a lot more time in the sun (with SPF of course), I've noticed the discoloration and sun spots are BACK in full force.
I just got my new bottle of Immortelle though, and can't wait to put it to good use!
So what's in the blend?
- Frankincense -- helps to reduce inflammation naturally, smooths wrinkles and reduces fine lines. Frankincense is rejuvenating and soothing to the skin and nerves.
- Sandalwood -- promotes healthy-looking, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Lavender -- soothes occasional skin irritations. It has been used to aid the skin from recovering from bruising, blisters, burns, and other conditions related to dry skin.
- Myrrh -- has powerful cleansing properties. It is soothing to the skin and promotes a smooth, youthful-looking complexion.
- Helichrysum -- is used to improve the appearance of skin and reduce blemishes. Often used to promote tissue regeneration.
- Rose -- is often used to help stop the breakdown of collagen in the skin that can lead to a loss of elasticity and wrinkles. Also helps aid in the prevention of scarring. Balances moisture levels in the skin.
More glowing skin tips:
- WEAR SUNSCREEN. This is one I wish I'd listened to back when I was an idiot teenager and when to the tanning bed all the time. Our ozone is thinning by the minute so you need that SPF50++++++ woman!
- Drink a ton of water (add a couple drops of lemon essential oil for an added detox effect that makes you glow).
- Reduce the amount of sugar you eat.
- Exfoliate, exfoliate, exfoliate! I like to use the Clarisonic exfoliating brush with the Verage face wash. The Reveal Facial System is another one of my personal favorites.
- Replace coffee with herbal tea. Caffeine is extremely dehydrating to your skin. And dehydrated skin wrinkles up.
- Eat water rich foods and leafy greens like cucumbers and kale.
- Work your heart muscle. Cardiovascular exercise gives you the healthy, rosy glow.
- Meditate. I know this is annoying to hear, but meditation literally reverses the clock by lowering stress levels. Stress causes all sorts of nasty side effects to our skin.
- Use specific essential oils and serums to address dark spots, crow's feet, discoloration, and wrinkles for smoother more even skin tone. The Verage Immortelle Hydrating Serum is amazing. Because anything "oil-free" is SOOOO early 2000's. Oils keep you young!!
How do I get Immortelle for free?
So easy. Simply place any doTERRA order of 200pv or more by June 30th, and you'll automatically get a free bottle of Immortelle added to your cart!
This stuff retails for close to $90, so that's an incredible deal.
If you don't have an account with doTERRA yet, no worries! You can do that now and get the deal too.
Steps for setting up your account:
- Click HERE.
- Choose "Join & Save" at the top.
- Choose the "Wholesale" option to always receive 25% off all product.
- Enter your information.
- Select a kit. I recommend the Home Essentials Kit to start. This kit would give you all the basic oils to start living a more natural lifestyle.
- OR customize your own by selecting the $35 Introductory Packet from the slider menu and then adding the products you'd like to your cart.